Vous n’êtes pas connecté.

Dear visitor, welcome to Communauté francophone WoltLab Burning Board. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

samedi 3 avril 2010, 23:23

Probleme modération

Bonsoir à tous,
j'ai un problème de modération, dans la version 3.09,il me suffisait de cliquer sur des icones et hop j'avais des options qui s'affichait.
La rien malgré que je sois full droits...

Qui peux m aider?

dimanche 4 avril 2010, 09:32

Bonsoir à tous,
j'ai un problème de modération, dans la version 3.09,il me suffisait de cliquer sur des icones et hop j'avais des options qui s'affichait.
Bonsoir à tous,

Qui peux m aider?

Problème réglé.C'était du à une trad dans un xml :cursing: .

dimanche 4 avril 2010, 20:03

Bonjour,

Pouvez vous me dire comment avez vous fait ?

J'ai en effet le même problème sur mon forum.

Cordialement,
massacreur

mardi 6 avril 2010, 09:47

tout d'abord j'ai recherché le fichier xml contenant les traductions des opérations de modérations.Puis j'ai repris mon xml d'origine et j'ai remplacé petit à petit le fichier corrompu par mon fichier "propre".J'ai pu déterminer quelle catégory était en cause et j'ai corriger le problème.Je ne suis pas chez moi ne ce moment mais si j'y pense ce soir, je vous mettrais mon xml.

Cordialement
Lifaen
PS: vérifiez bien que vous avez les droits de modération avant :)

mardi 6 avril 2010, 18:37

Voici le .xml.Il subsiste certaines parties en anglais ( panneau config et l aide que je n'ai pas encore eu le temps de traduire).Sinon, il subsiste un peu d'anglais dans la zone commune mais très peu.
PS: j'ai du enlever la partie correspondant à l'aide pour réduire la taille de mon xml ou je pouvais pas l uploader.Mais comme elle n'était pas traduite, vous ne loupez rien ^^

Dîtes moi si cela a résolu votre problème.
Cordialement.
Lifaen

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "lifaen" (7 avril 2010, 22:23)

mercredi 7 avril 2010, 19:26

Bonjour,

Merci d'avoir fourni le fichier ^^

Cordialement,
massacreur

mercredi 7 avril 2010, 22:24

Votre problème a t il été réglé ou c était juste pour avoir une traduction?
Cdt
Lifaen
PS:fichier joint supprimé.

jeudi 8 avril 2010, 21:54

moi j'ai ce soucis mais je suis sous 3.1.2, quelqu'un peut m'aider s'il vous plait ?

J'ai été pendant plus d'un an sur la version 3.0.9 et j'avais aucun soucis.

Si tu pouvais me donner toutes les étapes à suivre et les noms des fichiers à modifier, ce serait sympa Lifaen ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Beowulf97" (8 avril 2010, 21:59)

vendredi 9 avril 2010, 23:18

Bonjour,
comme je l'ai dit dans mes messages précédents, j'ai rencontré de problème au cours de mes traductions de mon forum.Je suis donc remonté à la source de mon erreur.
Je vois joins le fichier qui était corrompu( il ne l'est plus bien évidemment :) ).Je supprime la partie aide du xml sinon il est trop gros.Ce fichier ne représente qu une partie des trad, il y a pleind autre fichier xml dans les files 8o
lifaen a envoyé le fichier suivant :
  • fr.zip (18,06 kB - 4 times downloaded - latest: 26 mai 2013, 09:37)

samedi 10 avril 2010, 12:34

ok, merci à toi ;)

richalvar1162

Non enregistré

jeudi 14 novembre 2013, 00:48

An Analysis Of Trouble-Free louis vuitton damier Products

<br><br><br>The resulting limited choice in earrings for sensitive ears can take all the fun out of dressing for the day.. But what if you truly want to own the real thing; a classic accessory that won't wear out because of attention to detail? How can you tell if your Fendi is authentic, used louis vuitton especially if you didn't purchase it from an authorized dealer?. <br><br> Large bags can be great, particularly if you're very organised and they have sufficient pockets to keep the different items easily accessible. In spite of the many different varieties and features of the most beautiful handbags around, it is up to women to decide if it will suit her best of all to make that impression that no one will ever forget.. <br><br>Ms. There is nothing wrong with having a stash of just about everything in your purse from lipstick to mints, prada hair accessories, and fingernail files. Louis Vuitton used to a layetier to the wife of Napoleon III. This exclusive designer handbag includes a one-side pouch pocket and a hanging heart tag with "For Nice Girls Who Like Stuff" logo. <br><br>If you are unable to distinguish between frightened and loving parts of your personality, you will not be able to distinguish between frightened and loving parts of other personalities either. Help save pictures you want effortlessly in Safari. Whether you are a classic person, a trendy person, or even a wacky person there is a Prada Shoulder Bag to match your tastes.. <br><br>This method is sometimes used to trick the search engine into believing that your content is rich. It also has a changing station built into the bag. Typically, buckets have got very, prada purses very strong bottoms and so are capable to stand on their own because of their wide base.. <br><br>Shark fins are an expensive dish that claims to prevent cancer. Utilizing criminal offense stats going up across the country, the things you is capable of keeping your family members safe is an effective notion,Cheap Louis Vuitton Luggage and then a home security certainly is the uncontrolled climaxes . <br><br>Even while walking in some commercial places you might be able to see handbags for sale ads. I find out everything I need to know so I can do what I need to do to hear, 'yes, yes, yes.' Let's look at the mechanics of success in any endeavor ' it's a series of yes's.. <br><br>There needs to be no breakage under reasonable pressure. There is usually that an increasing number having to do with spam websites all of these is the fact that meant one of the more as well as for extraction relating to consumers too much information online and the details made available all the way through payments all of which can be misused.<br> eeeeee